| Progress Continues
We've already had 19552 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: February, March and April 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Academy Of Champions: Soccer
|Academy Of Champions: Soccer|
|Release date(s)||NA November 3, 2009|
EU September 4, 2009
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (2)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote + Nunchuk, Wii MotionPlus + Nunchuk, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
Academy of Champions: Soccer, known as Academy of Champions: Football in Europe, is a soccer video game developed by Ubisoft Vancouver and published by Ubisoft for the Wii. The game features a story mode set at a magical soccer academy, in which the player must build a group of five players to challenge other teams. Academy of Champions features arcade-style soccer, focusing on tricks, shooting, and the whimsical nature of the academy.
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
There are no reported problems with this title.
This title does not need non-default settings to run properly.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Academy Of Champions: Soccer since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
- Ubisoft Vancouver (Developer)
- Ubisoft (Publisher)
- North America (Release region)
- Europe (Release region)
- 2009 (Initial release year)
- Sports (Genre)
- Soccer (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 2 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Nunchuk (Input supported)
- Wii MotionPlus (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 5 stars (Rating)
- Wii games