| Progress Continues
Another month, another Progress Report. We've already had 3884 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
From Dolphin Emulator Wiki
(Redirected from Dolphin Manual)
If you need help about a specific game, just go to that game page and look there. If you need additional help, ask on the forums, where our friendly forum members will happily work with you to help solve your problem.
- Configuration Guide
- Controlling the Global User Directory
- DSP LLE
- NAND Usage Guide
- Wii Network Guide
- Bluetooth Passthrough
- Configuring Controllers
- How to use the Official GameCube Controller Adapter for Wii U in Dolphin
- Stereoscopic 3D Setup
- USB Passthrough
- Virtual SD Card Guide
- Wii Remote Plus (RVL-CNT-01-TR) Connection Guide
- Blank Game Page - A template for making new pages
- MediaWiki User's Guide Guides for formatting and advanced wiki functions
- Project:Community portal
- Wiki Conventions - How we do things on the Dolphin wiki