| Progress Continues
We've already had 19507 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: February, March and April 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Mind. Body. Soul.: Nutrition Matters
|Mind. Body. Soul.: Nutrition Matters|
|Release date(s)||EU May 22, 2009|
|Input methods||Wii Remote + Nunchuk, Wii Balance Board, Classic Controller|
Dolphin Forum thread
Mind. Body. Soul.: Nutrition Matters is perfect if you’re looking for a fun way to maintain a healthy balance between diet and exercise in the comfort of your living room. Use your Wii as your personal nutrition monitor to easily track your calories and measure them against daily activities in order to reach your personal fitness goals.
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
There are no reported problems with this title.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Mind. Body. Soul.: Nutrition Matters since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
- Devils Details (Developer)
- 505 Games (Publisher)
- Europe (Release region)
- 2009 (Initial release year)
- Cooking (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Single-player only (Game mode)
- 1 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Nunchuk (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- Classic Controller (Input supported)
- 4 stars (Rating)
- Wii games