| Progress Continues
We've already had 19471 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: February, March and April 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Rayman Raving Rabbids: TV Party
|Rayman Raving Rabbids: TV Party|
|Release date(s)||AUS November 13, 2008|
EU November 14, 2008
NA November 18, 2008
JP January 22, 2009
KO July 17, 2009
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (4)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote + Nunchuk, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
Rayman Raving Rabbids: TV Party, known in French as Rayman Prod' présente : The Lapins Crétins Show (lit. "Rayman Prod' presents: The Moronic Rabbits Show") and during development as Rayman Raving Rabbids 3, is the third installment in the Rayman Raving Rabbids series. A teaser trailer was released on April 29, 2008. The trailer, showing a Rabbid swallowing a Wii Balance Board, indicating the gameplay would make use of the device and as such would be a Nintendo exclusive, just as the previous title of the series, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2.
Wii Balance Board
No emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board; this title requires a real Wii Balance Board to function.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
Cult Movies Minigames Crash
Cult Movies Minigames (Except Star Worse and Rabzilla) causes a crash. Refer issue 8522. Fixed in 5.0-540.
Glitch Texts and Graphics
Text and graphics sometimes glitch. Corrected in 5.0-161.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Rayman Raving Rabbids: TV Party since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
|5.0-440||Windows 10||Intel Core i5-3570K @ 3.4 GHz||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070||Crashes on several minigames. This is fixed in PR1882, but, in master the game is not completable.||JMC4789|
- Ubisoft Paris (Developer)
- Ubisoft (Publisher)
- Raving Rabbids (Series)
- Australia (Release region)
- Europe (Release region)
- North America (Release region)
- Japan (Release region)
- Korea (Release region)
- 2008 (Initial release year)
- Party (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 4 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Nunchuk (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 4 stars (Rating)
- Tested On (Release): 5.0
- Tested On (OS): Windows
- Tested On (CPU): Intel
- Tested On (GPU): NVIDIA
- Untested for 10000+ revisions
- Wii games
- Ships with debugging symbols