Purpose of this page?
So, what exactly are you trying to cover with this page? Does it have any reason to be on its own separate page here instead of a topic in the official forums or covered through an already existing guide (e.g. DSU Client)? -- mbc07 (talk) 09:10, 29 September 2021 (CEST)
- works like any input device, nothing at all like dsu
- the motion axis are nothing like dsu or normal remotes. They are also confusing and took me about an hour to map them properly.
- evde/hidnintendo exposes a separate IMU device so users have to use the advanced configuration.
- Linux only
- hidnintendo is not upstream yet.
- My plan is to clean it up and then link tonit from configuring controllers.
- I do think that when I'm done it could be merged. But making it part if dsu is I think not right, perhaps have a page for general instruction on how to setup motion controls?
- As for the forums, I never use the forums. And when I try to look for information on how to configure dolphin the forums rarely show up in search engine results. The wiki shows up all the time.