| Progress Continues
We've already had 18498 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: September, October, and November 2022 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Purpose of this page?
So, what exactly are you trying to cover with this page? Does it have any reason to be on its own separate page here instead of a topic in the official forums or covered through an already existing guide (e.g. DSU Client)? -- mbc07 (talk) 09:10, 29 September 2021 (CEST)
- works like any input device, nothing at all like dsu
- the motion axis are nothing like dsu or normal remotes. They are also confusing and took me about an hour to map them properly.
- evde/hidnintendo exposes a separate IMU device so users have to use the advanced configuration.
- Linux only
- hidnintendo is not upstream yet.
- My plan is to clean it up and then link tonit from configuring controllers.
- I do think that when I'm done it could be merged. But making it part if dsu is I think not right, perhaps have a page for general instruction on how to setup motion controls?
- As for the forums, I never use the forums. And when I try to look for information on how to configure dolphin the forums rarely show up in search engine results. The wiki shows up all the time.