| Progress Continues
We've already had 9804 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: Dec/Jan Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
I am EblfIYH, just helping with what i can help. I like the work the developers are doing with the emulator, although having a "shitty" pc i can run my favourite games with (almost) full speed :D
My Computer Specs
- Processor: Intel Celeron G1610 @ 2.6 GHz (Dual Core) (Actually, 2595 MHz)
- Ram: Kingston DDR3 2 GB x1 (1.8 available)
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics. Supports DirectX11 and OpenGL 4.0, 1050 MHz max frequency.
- Hard Disk Drive: "320"GB (Actually 298 GB #StopHardDiskScam)
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H61M-DS2 rev 3.0
- Monitor: VIT 19" 1600x900 60Hz
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Planning to use Lubuntu 17.04 in the future as an altenate OS).
I use various builds for testing
- Recent builds, i update every 1-3 days. Also i use this build to play
- 4.0.2 (For seeing if the game starts)
- 3.0-749(Same as above)
I have a Real WiiRemote, but not a way to connect it :( Fortunately is an old model. I should consider buying a dongle someday
English is not my mother langue, so you may find some grammar errors, i will thank you if you correct me :^)