| Progress Continues
We've already had 13100 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: July, August, and September 2020 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
I'm a 21 year old male student. I'm also autistic (asperger's syndrome/high functioning autism) and besides being a brony, my passions are video games and computers, mostly with building, and fixing/maintaining them. My top skill is drawing and spriting. I occasionally dabble in game development.
My interests include:
- Video games (RPGs, platformers, action-adventure, puzzle, strategy, RTS/turn-based strategy (such as FFT or Ogre Tactics), life simulation (Animal Crossing, etc), mental games (such as Phoenix Wright or Professor Layton) among other genres)
- Technology (aside from computers, gadgetry and devices in general)
- Drawing (I draw mostly fantasy and sci-fi, occasionally going into horror or surreal)
- Cooking (sweets, savory dishes, pastries and baking)
- Music (mostly video game music, electronica (such as house, electro, dubstep, breakbeat, etc), rock 'n roll (heavy metal, alt, classic, etc), instrumentals (such as C418 and The American Dollar), hip-hop (golden age, older stuff, underground)