| Progress Continues
We've already had 20575 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: August, September, and October 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
- OS: Windows 10, 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i7 4790S @ 3.20 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
- RAM: 16 GB DDR3 1333 (666 MHz)
- Game disks are imaged onto a Samsung 850 EVO SSD
- Dolphin version 4.0-8863
When testing/playing games, these are the global configuration settings used.
- Backend: OpenGL
- Fullscreen Resolution: Auto (1920x1080)
- Aspect Ratio: Auto
- Vsync: OFF
- Use Fullscreen: ON
- Internal Resolution: 3x Native (1920x1584) for 1080p
- Anti-Aliasing: 8x SSAA
- Anisotropic Filtering: 16x
- Post-Processing Effect: FXAA
- Scaled EFB Copy: ON
- Force Texture Filtering: OFF
- Disable Fog: OFF
- Per-Pixel Lighting: OFF (Has no noticeable effect on my system)
- Widescreen Hack: OFF
Stereoscopy not used.
- Skip EFB Access from CPU: OFF
- Ignore Format Changes: ON
- Store EFB Copies to Texture Only: ON
- Texture Cache Accuracy: Fast
- External Fram Buffer Disabled
- Fast Depth Calculation: ON
- Disable Bounding Box: ON
Everything here is left unchecked
In my test result/notes for games, I include INI settings that I use for that particular game. A full guide on per-game INI configuration can be found here: https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-unofficial-howto-using-gameini-settings-per-game