| Progress Continues
We've already had 19465 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: February, March and April 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
NA GameMill Publishing
|Release date(s)||EU February 26, 2009|
NA October 27, 2009
|Genre(s)||Sports, Jetski, Kitesurfing, Wakeboarding, Windsurfing|
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (2)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
Water Sports gives players the opportunity to go Kite Surfing, Wake Boarding, Wind Surfing and Jet Skiing all without having to get wet or leave your living room! Challenge yourself on the Wii Balance Board, race against your friend in multiplayer mode, or work together in cooperative Wake Boarding. Water Sports is designed to be an easy to learn but difficult to master game for the family that feels more like an arcade game than a simulation.
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
There are no reported problems with this title.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Water Sports since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
- Activision (Developer)
- Rondomedia (Publisher)
- Europe (Release region)
- North America (Release region)
- GameMill Publishing (Publisher)
- 2009 (Initial release year)
- Sports (Genre)
- Jetski (Genre)
- Kitesurfing (Genre)
- Wakeboarding (Genre)
- Windsurfing (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 2 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 4 stars (Rating)
- Wii games