| Progress Continues
We've already had 19465 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: February, March and April 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
World Championship Athletics
|World Championship Athletics|
|Publisher(s)||NA Conspiracy Entertainment|
AUS Digital Tainment Pool
|Release date(s)||NA August 4, 2009|
EU August 7, 2009
AUS October 28, 2009
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (4)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote + Nunchuk, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
The battle for Gold Medals and personal bests ignites excitement and healthy competition in World Championship Athletics (Summer Athletics 2009 in Europe). Millimeters and split seconds will decide the winners. Athletes compete in 28 summer time disciplines, including hurdles, high diving, javelin and pole vault. Customize your character and develop your career as a professional athlete in career mode or challenge your friends in head-to-head competition.
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
There are no reported problems with this title.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with World Championship Athletics since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
|5.0-568||Windows 10||Intel Core i5-3570K @ 3.4 GHz||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070||Finally boots into the game. Haven't done much else yet. I'm on the PAL variant of this game.||JMC4789|
- Crave Entertainment (Developer)
- Conspiracy Entertainment (Publisher)
- North America (Release region)
- Ubisoft (Publisher)
- Europe (Release region)
- Digital Tainment Pool (Publisher)
- Australia (Release region)
- 2009 (Initial release year)
- Sports (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 4 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Nunchuk (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 4 stars (Rating)
- Tested On (Release): 5.0
- Tested On (OS): Windows
- Tested On (CPU): Intel
- Tested On (GPU): NVIDIA
- Untested for 10000+ revisions
- Wii games