| Progress Continues
We've already had 19093 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: December 2022 and January 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
World Party Games
|World Party Games|
|Release date(s)||NA December 17, 2009|
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (4)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote + Nunchuk, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
Play exciting new and innovative games from around the globe in World Party Games (Play the World in Europe)! Each continent has its own fun and challenging games that are guaranteed to be a blast for the whole family! Curl with seals in Antarctica, race up the Eiffel Tower in France, dance for rain with African tribesman, and much more. Play on your own or, better yet, challenge up to 4 friends. Win cups and medals, unlock new levels, activate bonus levels, and don cool new threads. It's fun for the whole family!
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
There are no reported problems with this title.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with World Party Games since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
- 505 Games (Developer)
- DreamCatcher Interactive (Publisher)
- North America (Release region)
- 2009 (Initial release year)
- Party (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 4 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Nunchuk (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 4 stars (Rating)
- Wii games