| Progress Continues
We've already had 19507 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: February, March and April 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Tetris Party Deluxe
|Tetris Party Deluxe|
|Publisher(s)||JP Hudson Entertainment|
NA/EU Tetris Online
|Release date(s)||NA June 1, 2010|
EU September 3, 2010
AUS October 14, 2010
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (4), Online (6)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote, Wii MotionPlus, Wii Balance Board, Wii Speak|
Dolphin Forum thread
Tetris Party Deluxe builds on success of Tetris Party by adding new modes and features to enrich the overall game play experience. The game features six new game modes, including the explosive Bombliss and VS. Sprint -- a mode that enables up to four players to compete for the first 40 line completion! In addition, there are four additional enhanced modes of play including an Edit Mode within Shadow that lets players create their own shadow puzzles to play. And for Tetris fans who like playing with others, Tetris Party Deluxe has a wealth of modes including online battles over Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection in addition to local multiplayer fun for groups of friends and family. With the Wii version, there are even crazy ways of playing the game -- use the Wii Balance Board, Wii Wheel, Wii Speak or your own personal Mii to customize the game experience!
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
Forced Non-sideways Wii Remote
The game will force the player to play using the pointer even if you check "Sideways" in the "Dolphin Wii Remote Configuration" window. Possible solution is to make under the "IR" Section of the "Dolphin Wii Remote Configuration to find "Hide" and then right click on the button space, it will pop up advanced button mapping, and find a button you DON'T use and select it and then click on "NOT" then click "OK".
There are no reported problems with this title.
This title does not need non-default settings to run properly.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Tetris Party Deluxe since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
|4.0-7847||Windows 7||Intel Pentium G3258||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti||Runs at a steady 60FPS at 2.5x internal resolution and 16x AF.|
|5.0-4607||Windows 10||Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4 GHz||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080||Perfect, no issues. Game runs steady at 60 FPS.||SuperSonic|
- Hudson Soft (Developer)
- Hudson Entertainment (Publisher)
- Japan (Release region)
- North America (Release region)
- Europe (Release region)
- Tetris Online (Publisher)
- Tetris (Series)
- Australia (Release region)
- 2010 (Initial release year)
- Puzzle (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 4 (Players supported)
- Online (Game mode)
- 6 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Wii MotionPlus (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- Wii Speak (Input supported)
- 5 stars (Rating)
- Tested On (Release): 4.0
- Tested On (OS): Windows
- Tested On (CPU): Intel
- Tested On (GPU): NVIDIA
- Tested On (Release): 5.0
- Untested for 10000+ revisions
- Wii games