| Progress Continues
We've already had 12703 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: May and June 2020 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
- 07:02, 23 January 2017 (diff | hist) . . (+129) . . Talk:Bluetooth Passthrough (→Amazon Links)
- 01:10, 23 January 2017 (diff | hist) . . (-96) . . Bluetooth Passthrough (That section isn't about Zadig. It is assuming that the setup section (which deals with zadig) was already competed.)
- 01:54, 18 January 2017 (diff | hist) . . (-430) . . Super Mario Strikers (Removed widescreen code. This game includes 16:9 support.)
- 14:19, 17 January 2017 (diff | hist) . . (-155) . . Xenoblade Chronicles (Moved HD textures to the top. Removed some strange config entries.)
- 09:49, 17 January 2017 (diff | hist) . . (-532) . . Mario Kart Wii (→Enhancements: We only accept widescreen codes that give 16:9 in games that don't have it, or 4:3 mode in games that don't have it. All other aspect ratio codes are not accepted.)
- 03:08, 14 January 2017 (diff | hist) . . (+22) . . m Wii Network Guide (Minor tweak since it's not really our problem)
- 13:09, 13 January 2017 (diff | hist) . . (+539) . . Template talk:Problems/Wii MotionPlus Required
- 12:47, 3 January 2017 (diff | hist) . . (-714) . . Wii Remote Plus (RVL-CNT-01-TR) Connection Guide (Undo recent edits: Users should not be connecting to windows at all, it only gets in the way. Added a note to Configuring Controllers for a better review of how to connect wii remotes.)
- 12:45, 3 January 2017 (diff | hist) . . (+133) . . Configuring Controllers (Ugh, when they hell did someone add "once paired with your computer" for wii remotes. So much wrong! Added a note to clarify this once and for all. A few other small minor fixes.)
- 11:59, 26 December 2016 (diff | hist) . . (-117) . . How to use the Official GameCube Controller Adapter for Wii U in Dolphin (Undo revision 138354 - I'm removing Biogenik as not-relevant. Any Wii U adapter that works on a Wii U will work with this guide. And reddit says Biogenik doesn't work well *on a wii u*, so it will not in Dolphin. Thus Biogenik falls outside of this guide.)
- 06:03, 25 December 2016 (diff | hist) . . (-237) . . Ripping Games (Undo revision 138308 by 184.108.40.206 (talk) Cleanrip is fully capable of dumping Dual Core discs. And Friidump uses PC drives, of which few can dump games at all. Added Friidump link.)
- 23:48, 30 October 2016 (diff | hist) . . (+39) . . Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (→Horizontal Bars in Investigation Scenes)
- 23:47, 30 October 2016 (diff | hist) . . (-14) . . m Bluetooth Passthrough
- 03:19, 18 October 2016 (diff | hist) . . (+72) . . Geist (→Version Compatibility: matching testing reports and the rating change)
- 08:17, 25 September 2016 (diff | hist) . . (-196) . . Category:Two Disc games (Undo revision 127604 by 220.127.116.11 (talk) Basara 2 and 2:Heroes are separate games, one on each disc; the text explains that that is not included. Also, incorrect category usage.)
- 00:50, 8 September 2016 (diff | hist) . . (-860) . . Fishing Resort (→Inverted Map: Now that it is solved, removing the hacky workaround.)
- 13:24, 5 September 2016 (diff | hist) . . (+159) . . N Category:TouchFactor (Developer) (Created page with "TouchFactor is a video game and software development group comprised of former Factor 5 developers. Category:Developers") (current)
- 13:22, 5 September 2016 (diff | hist) . . (+4) . . Netflix Channel (Updating the developer to the actual developer - TouchFactor. TouchFactor is formed of the Factor 5 team and they made this, as revealed Factor 5 dev interview - http://ignwii.ign.libsynpro.com/nintendo-voice-chat-factor-5s-odyssey-to-make-star-wars-games)
- 09:18, 24 August 2016 (diff | hist) . . (+286) . . Talk:Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (→16:9 Explanation)
- 09:42, 21 August 2016 (diff | hist) . . (+5) . . Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 (→Problems: Made the problems Master oriented)